MONICA GHERARDELLI was born on 07/01/1955 in FLORENCE (IT)
Ph. D. in INFORMATION ENGINEERING, with a thesis on SIGNAL PROCESSING IN DIVERSITY POLARIZATION RADARS, from a Consortium between the Universities of Florence, Padua, Pisa and Trieste (1987).
Degree in ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, with a thesis on ANALYSIS OF AN ADAPTIVE POLARIZATION RADAR RECEIVER FOR ATMOSPHERIC CLUTTER REJECTION, from the School of Engineering of the University of Florence (I) (1981, 110/110 cum laude)
- Diversity polarization radars.
- Digital transmission techniques.
- Application of digital technologies to Cultural Heritage.
List of publications
- PRIN 2015 Project, entitled “Toward new methods for early diagnosis and screening of genetic ocular diseases in childhood” (scientific responsible for the Local Research Unit).
- Sii-Mobility Project (Support of Integrated Interoperability for Services to Citizens and Public Administration), a project of National Smart City: Transport and Terrestrial Mobility (responsible of the UNIFI- LSTT unit) (Starting date: 1/1/2016).
- Project for the cataloguing of antique moulds of the Ginori manufactory at Doccia (2012-2016)
- PRIN 2004 Project, entitled “Technologies for Protection, Quality Evaluation and Multimedia Content localization of Cultural Heritage” (scientific responsible for the Local Research Unit).
- Regional Projects on Innovative Techniques for Multimedia Education.
- Signal Theory (6 CFU), a course of the First Level Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Digital Transmission (7 of 9 CFU), a course of the Second Level Degree in Telecommunications Engineering (Path: Telecommunication Systems).
- Digital Transmission Techniques (4 of 6 CFU), course borrowed from Digital Transmission of the Second Level Degree in Telecommunications Engineering (Path: Networks and Internet Technologies).
ultimo aggiornamento: 03-Apr-2017